April 2013 Moms

maternity jeans rant.

So I loved my maternity jeans from week 15 until now. Now, either I have gained too much weight in my hip/thigh area (which I hope not), or they spread and it looks like I am busting a sag. It's so annoying! Does anyone else have this problem?
DSC_0214

Re: maternity jeans rant.

• Yuup. My hips have widened sooo much. Now the crotch of pants is all saggy looking. : ( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejkoulton:

Yuup. My hips have widened sooo much. Now the crotch of pants is all saggy looking. : ( 

me too, DH said it looks like I dropped a load in my pants. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • imagehisbabygirl76:
    I just cant keep the dang things up. I walk and they slide down and yes the crotch is all saggy UGH.

this! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Well..... I'm glad I'm not the only one! :) Misery loves company. lol. Now I am just trying to decide whether I should buy the next size higher pants (yuck) or go pantsless for the rest of the pregnancy. haha

DSC_0214
  • Aside from the sagging, my problem is that I'm sitting pretty squarely between two sizes. Larges are getting snug through my thighs (nice) and XLs are just way too big and fall down. I also have developed an intense hatred for the "demi", under the belly styles...which, unfortunately, about 80% of my pants/jeans are. *sigh*

If it wasn't winter in MN, I'd be in skirts/dresses.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm at about the point in my pregnancy when the half panel ones aren't comfortable anymore and need to move to the full belly, but don't want to deal with the itching.  FYI, I've seen suspenders that hold your maternity pants to your bra.... I might buy them.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebrevans02:
    Aside from the sagging, my problem is that I'm sitting pretty squarely between two sizes. Larges are getting snug through my thighs nice and XLs are just way too big and fall down. I also have developed an intense hatred for the "demi", under the belly styles...which, unfortunately, about 80 of my pants/jeans are. sigh If it wasn't winter in MN, I'd be in skirts/dresses.

This is why I love gap pants. I had the same issue but gap has sizes like regular pants instead of the sml range.

• Yeah, I had to buy a size bigger in my work pants than I normally would and the panel is huge! They would totally fall off if I didn't wear my bella band with them. But I find the pants/bella band combo to be pretty comfortable. And I have plenty of room for the 3rd tri.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"