February 2013 Moms
Options

Have spent the ENTIRE day working on the nursery

Am about to drop but had to transform my office back into a nursery and it was alot of work! In the process learned the crib we have has been recalled so I went online and purchased a new one which is actually more what I had in mind for this baby anyway. So now I just have to wait for the crib and the bedding to arrive, paint the armoire and install new blinds and we will be ready! So excited to get things crossed off the list. 
Jen
Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Have spent the ENTIRE day working on the nursery

• Options
    We have been busily working on LO's room, too. We finally got DD into her big girl room (she is still in her crib, but the room also has a twin bed in it for later use). This cleared out the nursery. We got the new valances up, got some art framed, and got LO's clothing in the closet. Unfortunately, we have a stoller in a box, a car seat in a box, a broken down jumper, and  bouncers occupying the same space...
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    You sound like me. I have been in there painting it all day got it all done. Tomorrow I'm putting the crib up and put everything I just washed in his room and it should be ready other then last min shopping. :) It sure feels good to be getting things done! My DH deep cleaned the carpets today and took all the Christmas decorations down. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been cleaning out the room for weeks and our plan was to paint it this weekend and then start setting it up.  Things didn't go as planned though as the paint looks awful.  We are going back to the paint store today and hoping to get it repainted tomorrow.  I really want the bulk of the work done by this weekend as the next few weekends are pretty busy.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"