August 2012 Moms
Options

Teething and sleeping

Ever since Charlotte's little tooth started to poke through she has had problems sleeping. She usually takes 2-3 naps a day but now she'll barely get one nap in. Also at night she usually sleeps in the co-sleeper but not since her little tooth showed up-she'll only sleep curled up in bed with me. I never wanted to bed share and I'm hoping it's just a phase but I'm so desperate for her to get rest that I let her do it. Are there any other teething babies out there having trouble with sleep?

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teething and sleeping

• Options

Yes! Kage doesn't have any teeth poking through yet but is definitely sleeping differently.Last night he decided he wanted to snack every hour/hour and a half and would only eat and ounce when he would wake up! Ugh! Definitely just a phase. We didn't want to share the bed either but if he wakes up at 6/645 I normally bring him to bed with us just so we can have an extra hr or 2 of sleep. Plus the growth spurts will get you too and keeping them awake. He hasn't mastered rolling yet so there have also been a few times where he will wake up screaming bc he rolled onto his tummy. 

And your little one is so precious!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You just told my story, except Gabe's teeth aren't poking out yet. I was in denial that he was teething until our pedi told me he was at our 4 month appointment!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I was beginnig to worry!

Both of your LOs are adorable! :)

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"