Multiples

Geek MoMs come in!

1. I'm watching Revenge of the Sith right now. How would Padme not know she's having twins in such a technologically advanced society??

2. I'm taking the twins to the C2E2 comic con in Chicago at 5 months old. Costume ideas?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lost our first little peanut on 1/17/2012 at 9 weeks and 5 days. We miss you little blessing, but we know you were too perfect for this world.
My multiples/parenting/pregnancy/miscarriage blog

Re: Geek MoMs come in!

• Haha, good point! Didn't Annakin lose his arm too, and they rebuilt it? How can they rebuild body parts and not know about twins, hahaha.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagezombiemommy:

1. I'm watching Revenge of the Sith right now. How would Padme not know she's having twins in such a technologically advanced society??

I've totally thought this. 

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Good point!

2. We've seen some fun baby costumes at DragonCon and our son was 5 months old for his first trip to D*C. DH used to participate w/ the Cobra infantry group there so we put together a bluesuit for DS - basically a navy blue sleeper w/ the Cobra logo ironed on the front. We couldn't find an appropriately sized helmet though. Another adorable costume I saw a couple years ago were the minions from Despicable me. Steampunk has become quite popular at the cons and there were a number of strollers that were decked out w/ gears and other SP paraphernalia, along w/ the babies being dressed in victorian era-style clothing and a couple of them w/ things like key handles on the back. Could also always do sleep-n-play style superhero costumes. (DS had superman footie PJs when he was about a year old).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagesrbmvp:
    Haha, good point! Didn't Annakin lose his arm too, and they rebuilt it? How can they rebuild body parts and not know about twins, hahaha.

It was the force hiding the twin until she was ready.  Really I have no clue I thought the same thing.  I also wondered how she died of a broken heart.... I kept wondering was it a metaphor for her dying during labor OR was her and iron butt linked via the force? I dunno.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe a little off topic, but at Leaky Con someone dressed her little guy as a mandrake. Then the screaming became just a part of the costume!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• imagesrbmvp:
    Haha, good point! Didn't Annakin lose his arm too, and they rebuilt it? How can they rebuild body parts and not know about twins, hahaha.

This. My guess is because it was written before ultrasounds existed and by a man.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunglow28:
    Maybe a little off topic, but at Leaky Con someone dressed her little guy as a mandrake. Then the screaming became just a part of the costume!

That's hilarious!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"