C-sections
Options

Pain at injection site after 5 weeks, anyone else have this?

Hey folks,

5 weeks out, I'm having mild aches at the injection site for my spinal block.  What gives?  Did anyone else have this? 

Re: Pain at injection site after 5 weeks, anyone else have this?

• Options
    I actually had minor pain there on and off for over a year. It wasn't bad and it wasn't constant, so I didn't worry about it.  Five weeks out is definitely totally normal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I get it also even though mine was just 8 days ago. But, mine kind of feels like back labor right in that spot. It's not very fun.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did also after my first c-section, I get to go through it again in two months, the best thing that helped me was a heating pad, if you have a recliner you can put it behind your back when feeding the baby or when you are relaxing at night, it really helps pain and healing processes as it brings the blood to the site and helps it heal.
  • Options
    Yes. I am almost 6 weeks post op and I do have pain at the injection site. I was also wondering if that's normal.
  • Options
    I had pain at the injection site for a while too, but I also had to go back in a couple days later because the place they went into my spine did not close so I was leaking spinal fluid. I had severe migraines and the back pain, once they did the bloodpatch the migraines were gone but I still had the back pain for a few more weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"