April 2013 Moms

2 registries?

Not sure how my 2nd registry should be set up. I registered at BRU and Target. BRU is my main one. And I only registered at Target bc DH family lives 2 hours away, but there isn't a BRU near them and 2 Targets. Do I duplicate everything, like gear and big stuff, or just keep it simple? Hope I'm making sense. 
photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 2 registries?

• I would try to keep separate stuff on the different registries.. otherwise you're going to have to manually manage both and/or return a lot of things when the shower is over. That's just my 2 cents though. It may be easier on your family if you have duplicates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just had to make this same decision. My main registry is on Amazon and I decided to do a second one at Target for people locally. I didn't duplicate anything I didn't mind having duplicates of. So they are mostly separate. I did end up moving some things from the Amazon registry to the Target one, but the Amazon one still has a lot more stuff on it.

• Loading the player...
  • I registered for bigger stuff at BRU such as Pack & Play, stroller, high chair etc (they seem to have a better selection on these things anyway) and then all the other stuff at Target.
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• I have two registries. One at BBB and the other at BRU. BBB is my main one. BRU had some things that we wanted, but were not able to get at BBB. We don't have any repeats at the two stores. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagerayofsunshine99:
    I registered for bigger stuff at BRU such as Pack & Play, stroller, high chair etc (they seem to have a better selection on these things anyway) and then all the other stuff at Target.
    This! Most of my guest made purchases from Target since the BRU is a bit further away and very few of them had small children. That was fine since we mainly put stuff on the registry we wanted to get discounted after the shower.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I duplicated pretty much everything. I will prob keep watch on them and update as people start buying but we figured duplicates can easily be exchanged.

• I have 2. Target is our main one, but we have a lot of cloth diapering stuff on Amazon.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"