February 2012 Moms

Kids Play Table and Chair Set

So I'm just in love with little kid table and chair sets, particularly a cute little table with stools.  What age do you think they'd start using this at? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kids Play Table and Chair Set

• One of my good friends has a son that is 14 months old. We have playdates often, and right before Christmas, DD and I went to their house to play. She had an adorable little table and stools set up in their living room and her son was eating his snacks there when we came over. I thought it was so cute! I don't know how long he's been doing this for, it's been a few months since we've been over there. I am thinking DD might like one pretty soon and maybe it would make a good Birthday present!

Although, while we were there, DD folded up the stool and tried to hit with it :-/ I don't know who is letting my kid watch WWE.

• imageamber31288:

One of my good friends has a son that is 14 months old. We have playdates often, and right before Christmas, DD and I went to their house to play. She had an adorable little table and stools set up in their living room and her son was eating his snacks there when we came over. I thought it was so cute! I don't know how long he's been doing this for, it's been a few months since we've been over there. I am thinking DD might like one pretty soon and maybe it would make a good Birthday present!

Although, while we were there, DD folded up the stool and tried to hit with it :-/ I don't know who is letting my kid watch WWE.

That's really impressive!  Our daycare had Santa come a couple of weeks ago and she has an area set up with a plastic picnic table and benches.  The kids who were two and over did well with it but she has a 17 month old who goes there who wouldn't sit at it and my 16 month old nephew sat for 2 seconds before he climbed up on the bench and then onto the table.  My mom bought a table and chairs for her house and said that she's going to have the kids sit around it and eat snacks when they are over there and my sister and I laughed.  If you have room for it and find a good deal I would pick it up, I'm sure if you have it and start trying to use it regularly your LO will pick it up quickly.

• Loading the player...
  • I just ordered this one for Mikey: 

https://www.amazon.com/Step2-New-Traditions-Table-Chairs/dp/B0036FTNQ8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356971139&sr=8-3&keywords=table+and+chairs+for+kids+set

and am going to store it in the attic until he can use it. Maybe 18 months? Summertime?

He also got a picnic table for Christmas. That's in the attic too.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"