TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I feel like a newbie. Clomid ?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I feel like a newbie. Clomid ?

• Options

I took femara which is similar. My RE does monitoring on CD10 or so to make sure you don't have too many follicles going. 2-3 is ideal. Some people's clinics do an earlier monitoring appt also. Then they will tell you what day to trigger.

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options

PPs already gave you great advice for testing, which is very important to have done prior to cycling!

As for monitoring, my OBGYN and RE only did u/s's, not b/w.  My RE said he would run b/w if the u/s's didn't show him what he needed to see, but they always did.  

I would have a baseline on CD 3 (with my OB it was on CD 2 once since they're only opened M-F).  At this point they'll check to make sure you're free of cysts.  You'll probably still see some 'cysts' (my OB used the word interchangeably with follicles and freaked me out) but they should be tiny and are actually follicles.

I would go back around CD 12 (once I went back on CD 11 because I got a +OPK) then I would go back until my follicles were big enough 18-20mm+ to have a final u/s and trigger.  

Clomid can affect the integrity of OPKs within a couple days of finishing the last pill, so it's important to look at all O signs.  Clomid also dried me out considerably, invest in some preseed and drink lots of water.  

One last thing, it made me absolutely crazy.  I was a hormonal mess and cried over the tiniest things.  I would also get super angry, I was aware that I was irrational but I couldn't stop from being mad. 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"