March 2012 Moms
Options

Mommie's shapely litte girl

Hey ladies,

I have recently come across an interesting problem concerning DD's little backside and the fit of her diapers.  She is currently the right torso length for a size 4 but has hips (at 10 months old  o_O) and a little rear that is better suited for a size 5 diaper.  If I go up to the 5, will I risk leakage? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Mommie's shapely litte girl

• Options
    I think most of the pee/poop comes out the legs and tushy area, so I would go up if you think the 5 fits her better there. You can always make the tabs go in more under her belly. Good luck her with her little booty later on. Should make daddy scared!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our blowouts tend to be up the back, so I usually worry if we're loose in the waist.

I wonder if maybe getting a a few cloth diaper covers would maybe help with this issue, even if you are in disposables?  I hear they work great for containment, and I'm betting they may tighten up the few areas that are looser if you go up to the 5s? - I've never tried this myself, but I have a co-worker who swears by this method when her LO is in-between sizes for disposables.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"