Multiples

Best baby book for twins?

Is there a really good/cute baby book for twins?  Should I just get them their own book that is a little different?  What have you done?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Best baby book for twins?

• They each have their own book.  I wanted to be able to put specific momentos, keepsakes, pics, etc. of each of them in individual books.  I write a lot of similar information down, but character traits, growth measurements, milestones, etc. are all different.  I also want to be able to give them to each of my boys when they're older.
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • We bought the same baby book from Carter's but one is a girl's and one is a boys. I highly recommend filling in as much as you can now before they get here. I also got matching blue and pink fabric covered photo albums where you can write picture descriptions and separated out their ultra sound pictures to put in them. I took fabric paint and wrote on the front of them "inside mommy's tummy". I also included pictures if my growing belly and pictures if their nurseries and baby gear we had for them. We don't plan to be in this house for more then a couple more years so they probably won't remember much about their nurseries, so I wanted to make sure they'd be able to see what it looked like when they're older.

DSC_0011MOD
    Married since June 2010
    TTC #1 since 04/2011
    3 abnormal PAPs and 2 colpo/biopsy since 09/2009
    LEEP 05/2011
    ASCUS PAP 08/2011 which means no PAP for 6 months!! YAY!!
    BFP 11/6/11!! EDD: 7/15/12
    1st u/s 11/21/11: TWINS!
    16 wks 1/30/12: BOY and GIRL!
    Schedualed c-section for 7/2/12 38wks 1day
    Went into labor 6/25/12 37wks 1day. Delivered two healthy babies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Someone gave us two copies of the twin baby books (blanking on exactly what it is called) so I made one for each of them but it was fun that there are spaces for info about their twin also. I don't think there was much in mine that I could fill out ahead of time but to be honest, we did cry it out around 6 or 7 months and I filled in the bulk during that! It was a great productive distraction for me :) lol.
  • I had two copies of Twice Upon a Time. It has stuff specific to twins and stuff specific to the individual babies. It starts with your pregnancy, has a lot for the first year, and then I think a page for up to 5 years.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"