Trying to Get Pregnant

confused...chart stalk

Sorry for all the missing temps. With the holidays it has been tough.

I am 15 or 16 DPO I had watery CM marked on CD18 and it moves my O date. I removed it because I disagreed. My normal LP is 12 days. No AF in sight but I also keep getting negative tests.

I'm using internet cheapies that have worked in the past... Should I get a digital? I'm also sick and know illness can move O but can it change your LP?

I'm having trouble posting a link from my phone so if someone could that would be great.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: confused...chart stalk

• A big drop in temp right when you expect your period usually means its on its way. :( (usually) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedarrahmccall:
    A big drop in temp right when you expect your period usually means its on its way. : usuallynbsp;

Ugh you are probably right... But I'm still holding out hope.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ive read that you have a drop in temp right before you ovulate and then the day after ovulation, ur temp should rise slightly by maybe 1/2 a degree or more GL! 
  • imagedarrahmccall:
    A big drop in temp right when you expect your period usually means its on its way. :( (usually) 

Unfortunately, this. I also tend to watery CM right before AF as well. Sorry :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestarfish8884:
    Ive read that you have a drop in temp right before you ovulate and then the day after ovulation, ur temp should rise slightly by maybe 1/2 a degree or more GL! 

You may want to check out the newbie link (top of this forum or the first thread you see when you sort by "last post date") and do some lurking. I'm sure you mean well but random chart advice when you're new to charting yourself isn't particularly helpful to the person asking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagestarfish8884:
    Ive read that you have a drop in temp right before you ovulate and then the day after ovulation, ur temp should rise slightly by maybe 1/2 a degree or more GL! 

You may want to check out the newbie link (top of this forum or the first thread you see when you sort by "last post date") and do some lurking. I'm sure you mean well but random chart advice when you're new to charting yourself isn't particularly helpful to the person asking.

This was meant for someone else...I hit the back tab on accident and didn't notice....sorry about that!  

• this was meant for someone else...i hit the back button on accident and didn't notice. sorry! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"