October 2011 Moms
Options

AW: holiday card PIP

We ended up going with "May your resolutions be obtainable and your records clean.  We wish you a happy and memorable 2013"

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: AW: holiday card PIP

• Options
    I like it!! What a unique and clever idea :-)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  I think we're going to continue the tradition of New Year's cards.  Everyone thinks I'm announcing a pregnancy, because I informed them they would be receiving holiday cards later than others for a reason. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love your LOs little sweat head band. So cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love it too....I think we may have to do something similar next year, since I really don't want to send out Christmas cards.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSuperDeDuper:
    Those photos are great, I LOVE N in her workout clothes.nbsp; LOL!nbsp; What a cute idea, and I think the wording sounds great.nbsp; Thanks for sharing.nbsp; [:]

We don't have to be in any hurry to send them out either. No matter what, tomorrow and on will be a new year! I don't know how we're going to top it next year...

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"