Stay at Home Moms

I couldn't sleep! (vent)

DH had to work today.  His alarm went off at 4 am.  I woke up too and was laying there making a mental list of everything that needs to be done in the next week.

I have our make ahead meal exchange Friday that I need to make 10 meals of something.

We have our neighbor holiday GTG Friday that I need to make 2-3 batches of southwest egg rolls for.

Having a friend over for lunch Thursday for her Birthday.

Saturday we are having DH's 40th Birthday which I am making a huge pot of pulled pork for, need to get the cake, chips, buns and frui/veggie trays for.

I woke up to DD3 yelling for me and am so tired.  In my mind at 4 am, I was making a list of what to get at the store for Friday's meals so I can make them ahead.  Grocery lists in your head at 4 am do not work.  :o(  I've also been fighting a cold for a week and woke up to one lymph node swollen, where the opposite one is normal.

Re: I couldn't sleep! (vent)

• Wow, that sounds like a lot to accomplish even when you aren't fighting sickness.  Good luck getting everything done and I hope you can get some rest too!
  • I hate when my mind makes it hard to sleep. I sometimes wake up around 3am and everything I could worry about, I do. I eventually fall back asleep and in the morning, those problems don't seem as big. Good luck and let caffeine be your friend.
    IMG_7454 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmyNicole622:
    I hate when my mind makes it hard to sleep. I sometimes wake up around 3am and everything I could worry about, I do. I eventually fall back asleep and in the morning, those problems don't seem as big. Good luck and let caffeine be your friend.

Thanks.  I have coffee right now.  I am thinking white chicken chili for the meal exchange.  I can go get the ingredients for that and the egg rolls and get those made today/tomorrow before the girls go back to school and life gets crazier.

Of course, I also need to run today (like everyday).  I think I have 3.5 miles to go to have 120 miles for December - Of course I need 4.5 to make 1035 for the year though...

• I have my shopping list made (on paper this time!) and 2.5 lbs of chicken breast in the oven for the white chicken chili.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"