April 2012 Moms
Options

Vsalt's Henry is almost 11mo!

Happy birthday Henry! Almost one year!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vsalt's Henry is almost 11mo!

• Options
    I know, I can hardly handle it! Can't my preemie just stay little forever?!
    We are just getting over a nasty 24 hr flu, but otherwise all is well with us. At H's last dr appt a few wks ago, he weighed in at 18lbs 15 percentile for actual age first time on the charts!. We still continue with early intervention the therapist is very happy with his progress. He is pulling himself up on everything will walk with a push toy. Won't be long now until I really have my hands full! We do have a surgery scheduled for April. He has a cyst in his urethra that the urologist wants to remove. It does require general anthesta, but he probably won't have to spend the night. And about a month ago, DH Ds were in a car accident. Thank god no one was hurt. A pick up trucks tire flew off on a highway crashed into my DH's jeep. Sometimes I wish that Henry could just get a break from all this medical stuff, then I remember how extremely lucky we are take it all back.
    I'm still pumping 2x / day, but with this flu, my supply has completely tanked. So we'll see. I had hoped to make it 1 year.
    For his birthday party, we're going to do a small close family thing at our house. We might then do something bigger in April when the weather is more tolerable.
    I think that's it. I'm on my phone, but ill try to post a pic soon. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, wow! You're so close to a year, you can do it! A 24 hr flu doesn't sound that bad. :) Good luck with Henry's surgery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

wow! cannot believe how old he is.  yay for being on the charts :-)

Good luck with the surgery, you must be so stressed.  Even things they say are common are still nerve wracking. 

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Holy cow! I'm glad things are going well! And good luck with the surgery! I can't believe how fast this is all going!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"