Pregnant after a Loss

~*~*~Sunday Ticker Change~*~*~

How was everyone's week? Please update us on any appointments you may have had, concerns/joys, or any other random pregnancy thoughts!

QOTW: What was your favorite Christmas gift that you received?

edinger3- I'm glad you are on the right track with your GD diet. How was your OB appt this week?

Fayga- Congrats on a great first appt and seeing baby's heartbeat this week! How exciting!

bananers- Yay for a normal quad screen and feeling/seeing more movement!

SciChick- I completely understand the up and down emotions. I saw your update this week that you had a great u/s and passed your second loss milestone. Congrats!!

Atleighdan- Sorry about the strep and the GD :( How is it going limiting carbs and increasing protein? Have you found anything that helps your carpal tunnel?

kwilson158- I'm sorry about your crappy appt. I hope the holidays weren't too miserable without being able to indulge. How are you feeling?
imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: ~*~*~Sunday Ticker Change~*~*~

• Good morning, ladies!

I can't believe I am 27 weeks. I had 2 good appointments this week with my OB and MFM. Baby was measuring 2 days ahead at the growth scan on Friday. They estimated 2 lbs 5 oz! I am still struggling with overwhelming anxiety, especially over kick counts. I feel like I always have to have 10 in an hour or I start to panic Tongue Tied I also have my GTT on Wednesday.

QOTW: We got lots of cute baby stuff, but I think my favorite gift was my Kindle Fire HD.

imageimageimage

• I'm back after missing a couple of weeks for the holidays!  I had a great appointment on Friday.  The baby is measuring right on track, and looked amazing on the ultrasound with a big round belly and hands and feet!  My next appointment is the NT scan in two weeks.

QOTW: My sister got me a hammered nickel necklace with my initial on it, which I really like.  And my MIL got us a VitaMix, which is fantastic for making green shakes in the mornings. 

~ BFP #1: 10/6/12, CP 10/18/12 @ 5w0d. ~
    ~ BFP #2: 11/13/12. EDD 7/25/13. ~
    ~ It's a BOY! Grow little guy, grow! ~ BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday season.  I can't believe I'm 36 weeks today.  I had my OB appt this past Wednesday.  It went well.  I'm now at the point of once a week appts.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to are the internal exams.  Hopefully their not as painful/uncomfortable as I have heard they can be.  I have another appt. with the MFM on Thursday.  I'll get to see how much bigger Trevor has grown.  I'd have to say alot considering the amount of stretch marks that have sprung up on my lower abdomen in the past month! Surprise  Other than that, not much else going on.

QOTW: I'd have to say my favorite presents were new clothes that I can wear after I deliver.

BFP#1: 10/29/11 EDD: 7/14/12 MMC: 12/28/11 BFP#2: 5/17/12 EDD: 1/27/13 Trevor was born on 1/21/13! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 8e4774ee-d2a4-4dd5-9180-492d059e568e_zpsb44e90d8.jpg
  • Hi ladies!  Sorry I missed the check-in last week!

How was everyone's week? Please update us on any appointments you may have had, concerns/joys, or any other random pregnancy thoughts!

No updates this week, our next appointment isn't until 1/14...anxiously awaiting it.  Trying not to let PgAL brain get the best of me, but when I look at my ticker and it says the baby is the size of an organge... I get worried that my ute isn't bigger than it is.  I can feel some progress when I touch the top of it, but it just doesn't seem like it's grown much lately!

QOTW: What was your favorite Christmas gift that you received?

My mom gave me a ton of maternity clothes.  I had to return most of it due to sizing, but I took care of that and now have a ton of maternity clothes hanging in my closet.  I'm not quite ready for the shirts, but the jeans and pants... oh my is that heaven!  I think my bella band is close to being retired for this pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Good morning!

This was a good week, especially after I got past the appointment. I can't believe I'm 9 weeks already. I made appointments with both OB/MFM groups that I am considering. That won't be until next Tuesday. But I am inching closer to leaving my RE's office. I have another u/s there on Wednesday and they said there should only be one more after that and then I need to move on, which is exciting.

I'm trying to keep my fears at bay. I keep telling myself that this is a different pregnancy, different baby, with different variables and we have a new protocol based on information we didn't have before so there's no reason to think anything that happened before would happen again. Most of the time that works.

QOTW: My husband got me a beautiful diamond necklace. I absolutely love it. He's not big on gifts and that sort of thing but when he does, he does it well.

• How was everyone's week? Please update us on any appointments you may have had, concerns/joys, or any other random pregnancy thoughts!

Hi Ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks. I've been visiting my parents in Vegas, and having a great time. Cant believe I am 26 weeks and almost in 3rd tri. No appts. until early January, but I am feeling huge and finding it difficult to sleep.

QOTW: What was your favorite Christmas gift?

DH got me an old kerosene lantern that he had to order from out of the country. I used to always tell him stories about going camping as a kid with those lanterns, and how many good memories I had. I thought it was so sweet of him to do..

imageimage
    DS Born 2/22/09. TTC #2 since Oct. 2011. MMC on 05/03/12 at 12w1d. CP on 02/08/12 at 5 weeks.

BFP 07/27/2012 - Beta 1 - 169 @ 11 DPO, Beta 2 - 419 @ 13 DPO, DD Born on 04/04/2013.

AL Always Welcome

• Atleighdan- Sorry about the strep and the GD :( How is it going limiting carbs and increasing protein? Have you found anything that helps your carpal tunnel?

Update: Thanks! We are feeling much better now. I am doing alright with limiting carbs and increasing protein. I do really well at breakfast and then tend to go downhill a little as the day progresses. My appointment with the endocronologist is tomorrow, so I guess I will be figuring out how what I eat is affecting my blood sugar. I also have a regularly scheduled appointment on Thursday.

I did get swimming and it seemed to help a little with the carpel tunnel, but it felt GREAT all over being in the water. I also got splints to wear during the night and that really seems to help as well.  

QOTW: My mom got me this really neat scarf/nursing cover. I love it and can't wait to use it! It is rally lightweight fashion scarf material, but it has a cut out to go over your head when it is time to nurse LO! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAtleighdan:
    Atleighdan- Sorry about the strep and the GD :( How is it going limiting carbs and increasing protein? Have you found anything that helps your carpal tunnel?

Update: Thanks! We are feeling much better now. I am doing alright with limiting carbs and increasing protein. I do really well at breakfast and then tend to go downhill a little as the day progresses. My appointment with the endocronologist is tomorrow, so I guess I will be figuring out how what I eat is affecting my blood sugar. I also have a regularly scheduled appointment on Thursday.

I did get swimming and it seemed to help a little with the carpel tunnel, but it felt GREAT all over being in the water. I also got splints to wear during the night and that really seems to help as well.  

QOTW: My mom got me this really neat scarf/nursing cover. I love it and can't wait to use it! It is rally lightweight fashion scarf material, but it has a cut out to go over your head when it is time to nurse LO! 

That scarf sounds really nice! Do you know where she got it?

imageimageimage

• imageeoub:

I'm back after missing a couple of weeks for the holidays!  I had a great appointment on Friday.  The baby is measuring right on track, and looked amazing on the ultrasound with a big round belly and hands and feet!  My next appointment is the NT scan in two weeks.

QOTW: My sister got me a hammered nickel necklace with my initial on it, which I really like.  And my MIL got us a VitaMix, which is fantastic for making green shakes in the mornings. 

Can I just say that I love the picture of your dog in your signature? He/she looks so cute an playful and I just want to give him a pat behind those ears!

• imagemrssoprano:
    imageAtleighdan:

That scarf sounds really nice! Do you know where she got it?

Motherhood maternity...I wore it all day Christmas day!
  • I have missed a couple of weeks too! I can't believe I'm 20 weeks today. My nausea has returned with a vengeance this week, even though I'm still taking unisom every night. I'm feeling the baby kicking a lot, and my husband got to feel it the other day too! That was pretty great.

GTKY: My mom sent me a ton of really cute maternity clothes! I love everything, which is surprising since we have really different taste and I usually don't like the clothes she give me. Ha!
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • I just realized I forgot to say my AS is on Friday. I can't wait to see the baby again and find out what we're having! I haven't had an ultrasound since 10 weeks.
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • This week was pretty good. Having a lot of sciatic pain and some hip pain, but we also officially started on the nursery (painted and got our glider), so that is super exciting. DH also felt the baby move for the first time yesterday, though it wasn't the magical moment I hoped it would be (he says it freaks him out and reminds him of Alien). Oh well, I love feeling him move and get excited every time. Next appointment isn't for 2 more weeks.

QOTW: DH got me a new camera, which I love. Our old one was crap, and I have a feeling we will soon be taking LOTS of pictures! 

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • kwilson158- I'm sorry about your crappy appt. I hope the holidays weren't too miserable without being able to indulge. How are you feeling?

Thanks... I was upset at first but then realized it was just another step to make sure baby Cole was healthy when he was born. The holidays were not too bad...although this was the first year I ate Salad for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner...and no yummy carbs or sweets....I have been feeling good...have a few minor issues with horrible leg cramps but other then that I am good...I am 11 weeks away from my due date and that is a little scary...it's been 4 years since I did the whole labor and delivery thing...lol...

QOTW: My hubs got me a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas my favorite of all my gifts.....already read 3 books on it...and looking for the next.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"