August 2012 Moms

Lnci

Hello all. How are you in these wee hours of new years eve?

I'm up with a very pissy baby. I wound up pumping only to have him wake up a half hour later. It's ok because I just gave him a bottle.

QOTN

Any resolutions?
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Lnci

• We are at my inlaws and DD's schedule has been completely screwed up. We had no nap yesterday therefore we are not having a good night either. I am ready to lose it.
    U
    QOTN: I usually do not do resolutions but the timing seems good this year. I want to start scheduling some me time, including working out, I signed up for a 10 mile run in May. I also want to start meal planning on the weekends so we can save money instead of ordering out.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are up for the 2nd time so far.

New Years resolutions: I usually don't make any but this year I will
    lose weight. I'm tired of looking frumpy.
    learn to cook. H and I eat out way to much and I need to fix that. I did make some homemade food for DS tonight. My freezer is stocked with sweet potato, butternut squash, and green beans. I'm going to work on fruits tomorrow. : insert happy face here

Hope everyone gets some sleep!

Bump mobile ate my happy face insert sad face here.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We're up. I had to change him and now he's pulling at my bra. I've already pumped and fed him so it's a matter of time. Today is all about cleaning so we'll see how much I get done.
    My resolutions are to get back to at last 85 percent Paleo/primal eating, losing these last 6 in to be pre baby size [I've lost 4 so far], ferrying to a solid sz 16, and racing my hair goal in Dec 13 of having mid back hair.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Early morning check in. 6am here, getting ready for work. DS no longer eats overnight. Had to get up once to put the paci in his mouth then brought him to bed with us at 4:30 for another 45 mins or so before getting up.

Resolution is to stop being a procrastinator.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"