Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Thinking ahead...new bottles?

So I am in the process of weaning lo and he is getting bottles of formula now. He's drinking 4-5ozs and I'm still using the medela bottles which only go to 5oz. Now I got to thinking, does formula consumption just continue to increase even with solids? If so I will need to look at getting other bottles! Your input is appreciated!  

Re: Thinking ahead...new bottles?

• Options
    My DD takes 4 8oz. bottles plus three table food meals a day, but your child might not want more that 5 oz at a time. Still, you should probably hsve some on hand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My formula fed DS drinks 4-6 oz bottles 5-6 times a day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO eats 3 meals a day plus 6 6oz bottles and a 9 oz before bed.
  • Options
    I definitely recommend getting some bigger bottles. I didn't realize the importance of bigger bottles until I forgot to make formula ahead of time and tried to mix up 6 oz of formula in a 6 oz bottle. There is almost no way to get the 3 scoops of powder in after you've got the water in the bottle already!

• Options
    imageamanda_wahl:

So I am in the process of weaning lo and he is getting bottles of formula now. He's drinking 4-5ozs and I'm still using the medela bottles which only go to 5oz. Now I got to thinking, does formula consumption just continue to increase even with solids? If so I will need to look at getting other bottles! Your input is appreciated!  

They have 8 oz in these bottles. You can order them online. I found them in the Walmart a town over. 

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
    TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
    U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
    Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
    Left fal. tube is disjointed
    uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
    BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
    EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
    Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    DS takes four 7oz bottles a day he and my DD both upped their ounces and dropped other bottles throughout the day.  Meaning they were getting about the same amount of oz per day, just fewer feedings since they were old enough to handle it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"