Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Morning sickness and sex of baby

If you had severe morning sickness did you end up having a boy or a girl?

Just curious.

Re: Morning sickness and sex of baby

• I threw up every morning for 4 months starting at the 10 week mark on the day then it tapered off and i only threw up 4 times a week after that and I had a girl
  • With my first I had ALL day sickness from week 6 until week 20 and I had a girl then with my second I was so sick again but this time only til about week 16 so I was convinced it was another girl but I had a boy so who knows?? Haha...
  • Loading the player...
  • I had morning sickness with all three of my kids, but with the girls it was worse and lasted longer.

Mommy to Evelyn Clare born 6/23/07, Ryan Hansen born 12/10/09, and Charlotte Nicole born 11/1/12
  • I never threw up, just some nausea for a couple of weeks.  I had a girl.
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had no sickness at all and we ended up having a little girl!

I'm one of those circumstances where every old wives tale said I'd be having a boy! Oh well! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3 months of morning sickness with DS, none at all with DD.
    Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
  • I was sick and throwing up occasionally in the mornings until week 20 and at the end of the third tri and had a girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had no morning sickness at all and I have a beautiful little girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Girl. And morning sickness much worse than I ever imagined it could be. DH even had to clean the floorboard of the car once..
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a boy and a girl and had no m/s with either.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I never threw up but I had horrible nausea through out my whole pregnancy. I had a girl.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Never had morning sickness and I had a girl
  • I've had severe morning sickness with all but one of pregnancies and I've been pregnant with three boys and three girls.  The one pregnancy with no morning sickness was a little girl, but I also miscarried that pregnancy and I think that I didn't have morning sickness because the baby wasn't developing normally.

So, for me, the sex of the baby really didn't change my morning sickness.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I had some nausea, never threw up, and I had a girl.
  • I felt the exact same way with all 3 of my kids.  I had 2 girls and 1 boy. :o)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • I had all day sickness that last for 4 solid months and started to taper off around 5 months. It was AWFUL for 4 months. I had a girl! :) 
  • I was nauseous and had stomach issues from weeks 7-15. I had a boy.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"