Babies: 0 - 3 Months

It's amazing the difference a change in formula can make

We had DS on Gentlease first as a supplement to breast  milk, than completely after my supply tanked. He was a gassy, spitting up, poop machine. Today in desperation I switched him over to Similac Sensitive. Within 1 bottle I saw improvements, and now after 2-3 bottles it's like we have a different baby. His stomach is no longer gurgling at each feeding, he is burping a good bit still, but at least he is no longer covering me in spit up after each burping. Hooray for finding a good fit for him!
imageimage

Re: It's amazing the difference a change in formula can make

• Congrats!!!  Send some of those good vibes my way!
  • That's awesome! I actually just switched my DS from Enfamil Newborn to Gerber brand. He's still fussy. Sigh!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm actually having the same issues you were having but with SS. I think this convinced me to try something else for sure now to see if it helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagesuzienickles36:
    I'm actually having the same issues you were having but with SS. I think this convinced me to try something else for sure now to see if it helps!

GL- it's no fun having a miserable baby! My next step was going to be the spit up formulas. They are a little thicker and are supposed to help decrease the spit up. 

imageimage
  • Our LO was similar, I had her on Enfamil Newborn Premium and she was so gassy and fussy, especially during and after feedings, a switch to Gentle formula made her a completely different baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I swear by similac sensitive. Dd projectile vomitted with everything but. So wen i had ds, i just put him on it. Better safe than sry right? Happy you found something that works for lo :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"