Pregnant after 35

IRA test

Has anyone had their IRA test around 12 weeks?  I've heard that they can detect the sex at this appointment.  Is this true???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IRA test

• I had the Materni 21 bloodwork done at 10 weeks and at my 12 week appointment, the dr was able to tell me the sex.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Any of the tests that are done with fetal DNA found in your blood (MaterniT21, IRA, Harmony, etc) can reveal the gender with 100% accuracy. They actually collect the DNA and analyze the chromosomes, so they can tell you if the baby is XX or XY...

I had the MaterniT21 test performed at 10 weeks but elected not to know the gender. My OB, her nurses, and the genetic counselor all know the gender of my baby, though. LOL
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"