Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby monitor

Which type of baby monitor will you be going with and why?! I can't make up my mind between a regular audio monitor and a video

Re: Baby monitor

• We have a sound only monitor, for our house/family/budget having a longer range was more important than video. We are also able to move the monitor to wherever baby is because of the size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Highly recommend a video monitor if you can swing it. It comes in handy. This morning I was worried because I hadn't heard a peep from DS and it was 8 am. I checked the monitor and he was just playing with his stuffed animals so I left him for a bit. One of many examples. I use the video feature more than the sound.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedrpayne:
    Highly recommend a video monitor if you can swing it. It comes in handy. This morning I was worried because I hadn't heard a peep from DS and it was 8 am. I checked the monitor and he was just playing with his stuffed animals so I left him for a bit. One of many examples. I use the video feature more than the sound.

This! I babysat my sisters newborn and we used the video camera a lot especially in the early days hen we had friends and family visit to meet the baby. She got thisvideo omit or. Great thing is - u can add another camera to it anytime later!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have both. An audio I move from room to room depending on where I put DS down. ( also comes in handy for naps while visiting relatives) and a video set up in his nursery. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"