December 2010 Moms

Love 'em, want to kill 'em

Last night was definitely want to kill 'em.   DS grabbed my camera off of my desk and threw it on the floor.  $200 lens shattered.   He is throwing EVERYTHING these days and not listening.  GGrrrrrrr.....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Love 'em, want to kill 'em

• Ahhhhhh!! On man! I'm sorry that sucks! We are going through the same thing. I can commiserate. 
    DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG...the throwing is in full effect over here too!!!  Everything....toys, clothes, his paci (YES he still has it, that's another post entirely)  Seriously, H has 2 bruises on her head/face from projectiles courtesy of her brother.  I swear, I want to throw things BACK at him!  The joy of the 2nd year... Angry

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageStrunella:
    Last night was definitely want to kill 'em.   DS grabbed my camera off of my desk and threw it on the floor.  $200 lens shattered.   He is throwing EVERYTHING these days and not listening.  GGrrrrrrr.....

OMG!! What lens what it?

Sorry he's not listening. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel your pain. Last night my iphone was tossed for the millionth time and landed on our tile floor. The screen shattered and it isn't covered under the warranty anymore so I am without a phone until DH gets a new screen and replaces it for me. So most likely a week or two and I'm lost without it.

DS2 throws things when he gets caught with something that he's not supposed to have... Kind of like "Well, if I can't have it, you can't either!"

• Yep, throwing is big at our house too. He's either throwing things or standing on them all the time.
    I told dh this morning that ds makes me feel bipolar. One minute I'm in awe at how sweet and hilarious he is, then the next minute he makes me want to scream.

• OMG I'm having a panic attack for you. Indifferent

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imageLovesMM:

imageStrunella:

OMG!! What lens what it?

The Canon EF-S 18-55mm.  I wanted to cry.  I told DH that one day when DS asks why all of the pictures of him stopped after his 2nd birthday, he can tell him why.  I was right behind DS too, but he got to the camera first. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageStrunella:
    imageLovesMM:

imageStrunella:

OMG!! What lens what it?

The Canon EF-S 18-55mm.  I wanted to cry.  I told DH that one day when DS asks why all of the pictures of him stopped after his 2nd birthday, he can tell him why.  I was right behind DS too, but he got to the camera first. 

And they really are super fast these days!!  I'm so sorry for you, that really sucks. :(

• imageSpitsNGiggles:
    Yep, throwing is big at our house too. He's either throwing things or standing on them all the time. I told dh this morning that ds makes me feel bipolar. One minute I'm in awe at how sweet and hilarious he is, then the next minute he makes me want to scream.

This is so so true. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Aw crap!  I'm so sorry your lens broke.  That super sucks.

I'm in a hate phase with Griff right now.  Hes fighting sleep like crazy and threw up on me the other night from getting so worked up.  Blah!!!!! 

• Ugh... that really sucks. Sorry.

O has been a tantrum having, object throwing, foot stomping toddler lately. Just this afternoon he  intentionally stomped on the grocery bag containing the carton of eggs we had started to put away. 

imageimage
  • I love how everyone that can commiserate on this thread has a boy!  I hate gender generalizations, but in this case, it seems to be true!!

Sorry about your lens OP, I'd be so upset too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"