June 2012 Moms
Options

Epideral site making back hurt

I had my LO on June 23rd and had an epideral (kinda pointless to have considering I was already at a 7 and it only numbed my right side....) Lately at the site of where the epideral went in, it's felt alittle uncomfortable. It only hurts on occasion but enough to have me question why it is painful. Is anyone else having this issue?

Re: Epideral site making back hurt

• Options
    I'm so glad I read this post! I have had a specific pinpoint spot in my back that when I bed backwards it really hurts. I've just thought it was from pregnancy with holding so Michael eight but now that you said that, the spot is right where I got my epidural!

• Options
    Sorry I hate autocorrect bend much weight not Michael eight

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I even have trouble once I bend over, standing back up....like bending over to get LO out of the tub...It hurts to stand back up....not sure why this happens or what we can do to help it..if there is anything?! let me know if you hear :)
  • Options
    imageMalloryRudy:
    I even have trouble once I bend over, standing back up....like bending over to get LO out of the tub...It hurts to stand back up....not sure why this happens or what we can do to help it..if there is anything?! let me know if you hear :)
    yes..I have the same problem. Often my lower back gets really stiff, its hard bend or straighten out after bending.
  • Options
    wow, I never thought that could happen. Nope, I can say once the epidural wore off, I never had any soreness or anything where it went in.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"