Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Wild NYE plans?

What are everyone's wild New Years Eve plans? =) Pretty sure we will be staying home and quietly whispering "Happy new year" at midnight... or sleeping at midnight... we'll see. =) We thought about asking some people to come over but ultimately decided against it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wild NYE plans?

• We are on the west coast so we'll prob celebrate East coast NYE at 9pm with DS and then maybe watch a movie after we put him to bed with DD on my lap :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I might get crazy and have a glass of champagne. Thats if I dont fall asleep early. Im pretty lacking in the sleep department these days. Our anniversary is Jan 1 so it'd be nice to be able to stay up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is stil too young for us to have a big group of ppl over like we usually do, so it will probably just be us and maybe a glass of champagne... if we manage to stay up till midnight ;)

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I'll wake up from my nap at 11pm, we'll have some champagne, say happy new year and then DH will go down for his nap.

One day DD will sleep in her co-sleeper Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a group of friends over every year for a party. My parents are taking DD and DS overnight ! I am actually more excited about being able to sleep uninterrupted and being able to sleep past 7 am than I am about the party....lol.
  • We're going over to a friend's house for dinner and play some board games and stuff. She has a 4 month old baby, so I won't be the only one with a baby there. It'll be just a quiet evening 6 of us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"