Georgia Babies

New Years cleaning means baby items, 0-3 month clothes and maternity clothes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138947556260351/

Here's the facebook group with pictures of everything. I'm just trying to make room for all the christmas stuff that came this week.  

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: New Years cleaning means baby items, 0-3 month clothes and maternity clothes

• Have you posted on any online garage sale groups on fb?  I have had tons of luck selling old clothes, baby gear, etc. on a few of them.  One I've had a lot of response from is the Paulding County site, however that may be a bit of a drive for you.  Luckily, my mother lives out there and she does a lot of the meeting.  good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where are you located?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • shauna - we're in midtown

ally - great idea. I will see if I can find one near me. I was going to do the rhea lana consignment sale in february but it's the weekend we are gone and I don't know if I can handle that on top of trying to pack for all of us. 

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey!

I love browsing all your clothes. They all look brand new and great. I would love to buy the first 5 pics under 0 - 3 months, the Bumbo, and the boppy.  We are out in Lawrenceville. Is there a good in between place we can meet tomorrow or Tuesday?

Thanks!

Laura 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageroomsu:

Hey!

I love browsing all your clothes. They all look brand new and great. I would love to buy the first 5 pics under 0 - 3 months, the Bumbo, and the boppy.  We are out in Lawrenceville. Is there a good in between place we can meet tomorrow or Tuesday?

Thanks!

Laura 

Laura - email me at wherndon22 at gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"