Parenting after a Loss
Options

If the flu doesn't kill MH...

I will. I got dxed w/ Influenza A the 26th ... at an appt for a gash I gave myself while washing up my food processor... making myself soup to feel better cause I felt so lousy. Mh's response was "toughen up" when I went to the docs. I almost missed my appt b/c I was asleep w/ G, trying to get both of us some rest, while he was out doing whatever outside, foolishly assuming he'd wake me and take over watching G. He was feeling just fine, by the way. So I get back from the docs 2+ hrs later, had to call to tell him to give him a bottle (even though he knew he needed one when I left) while I ran around trying to get the prescription for antiviral meds. So I get home, wearing a mask, and tell him I'm not supposed to have close contact w/ G because he's so little, the risk is too high, per docs orders. So he leaves me w/ G to half make and burn the crap out of dinner, then takes off to leave me to handle bedtime, trying not to leak thru the mask onto G. He offered to go to the store to get more masks, so he comes home with a freaking pack of dust masks and lysol...toilet bowl cleaner. Then magically he wakes up today and naturally, he has the flu too... but he has to one up it and has a migraine and stomach aches... and gets to lay around in bed all day while I manage G and try to keep us both mending. He refuses to wear a mask and I have to remind him constantly to wash his hands, wouldn't call the doc for tamiflu for himself. I am totally out of patience with him. We've completely gone into a whole new world of pissing my @ss off. I can understand why some women beat their spouses. Seriously, wtf makes them such whiny wimpy b!tches when they get sick?!? I've never seen the like.

Sorry had to get that out... G is so easy to deal with in comparison to the adult with no excuse, its just not funny. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If the flu doesn't kill MH...

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Sounds like Your husband needs a kick in the as. hope he turns the corner soon.

Can you get some help with little one while you are getting better? A friend or relative?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks - unfortunately we don't have any family nearby who is helpful. None of them have kids so they are clueless. Kiddo seems to be doing better though which is good. At least one male in the house realizes being whiny isn't going to help the situation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ah, men!!! Seriously...I feel your pain.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"