Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

LO has moved into his room :

We had originally moved in to one of the extra bedrooms that had the bed lower to the ground. We then had his crib mattress on the floor, sounds strange but the logistics worked for us. But now LO is moving around a lot. We place him on the mattress and wake up to find him in a different spot. So we now had the fear of him falling off the mattress so we relocated everything back into his room. Mattress, humidifier, sound machine, etc is all back in his room and so is he. He is 4 months in about a week so I know its time but it makes me a little sad. Now I can't just roll over and look down onto his mattress. The monitor will now be my best friend. I think I may be camping out in his room.
No real point to the post, just wanted to vent about me not being ready for the this change but for his safety it must happen.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO has moved into his room :

• Options
    We had to move our LO from the bassinet in our room to her crib in her room recently. It's hard...I loved having her in our room. I wake up several times through the night and turn on the monitor screen to look at her. I totally understand. It's hard to let them grow up... :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We just set up his bumpers and new sheets to try transitioning him to his own room. He is getting too big for the bassinet. I know I'm going to miss him so much-glad I'm not the only one who has put it off.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cried when we moved LO to her own room from the PnP in ours but she sleeps so much better! Went from 5 to 6 hour stretches to 8 to 10 hour stretches.
  • Options
    It was really hard for us when we moved DD to the crib. I looked at her so many times on our video monitor. While she was sleeping soundly I was awake watching her. It's still that way now.
    m/c 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"