Delaware Babies

Trying Again

H and I were going to wait to try again but he wants to do it now. He said he is kind of excited about there being some mystery to it of not knowing when the cycle is and letting nature take over. I'm a planner and I really wanted to wait till my first cycle so I know when to expect it but I guess it wont hurt to give his idea a whirl. 

The doctor cleared us to try again whenever so I'm not really worried but I'm trying not to focus too much on worrying after I get pregnant again. I know I'm going to feel like I'm walking on egg shells my entire first trimester. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014

Re: Trying Again

• I hate that you're going through this. but one positive is that you shouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant again! you'll be pregnant again before you know it! and I like Stephens mind set:) let whatever happen happen.
  • imageamccul20:
    I hate that you're going through this. but one positive is that you shouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant again! you'll be pregnant again before you know it! and I like Stephens mind set:) let whatever happen happen.

Even though I have never had issues ttc, its still always in the back of my mind, I think it is on every woman's mind in some way.  There are so many women on my original mom group who got pregnant the first at the first hit and now they are trying for 5+ months and nothing. I'm staying optimistic though and hoping for the best. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear you guys are going to try again. I can totally understand being cautious and nervous. After I had my m/c we had to wait one cycle because I had a de but after that we were cleared.
    I ended up getting pregnant the very first time we tried again. It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster at the beginning, but it all worked out and my Little guy is here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"