Success after IF
Options

Implantation Bleeding

I am currently in my first post IUI 2ww 910 days post IUI to be exact and I was wondering if anyone actually had implantation bleeding or cramping around implantation. I keep trying to stay positive, keep my glass half full. Yet I can't help but to think every little thing I feel is my period starting. You all are very helpful and I know you've been here so I would appreciate any kind of response. Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Implantation Bleeding

• Options
    I didn't have implantation cramping or bleeding. I did have AF like cramps though that actually lasted all of first tri. I was so positive AF was on her way I didn't even look at the stick. Thankfully MH did. GL and remember its not over till its over.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had implantation bleeding on day 9 and 10 PIUI then got a positive test on day 11. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had implantation bleeding with both of my kids.  I got it on or around the day my period was due both times.  I got + tests on day 10 post IUI and day 11 post immaculate conception.  Go test! 
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    Not only did I not have any implantation signs, I had no signs of being pregnant (other than a positive test and betas) until I was about 8 weeks along (which of course had me convinced the pregnancy wasn't viable)!   If you're on progesterone supplements, it can create a lot of symptoms similar to AF.  I know it's hard to NOT get all in your head and over-analyze every twinge, cramp, etc., but truly there's no way to know for sure either way until your test/beta day.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks Ladies. You are always so helpful and nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"