December 2012 Moms

I have no idea what is going on.

I am wondering if regular braxton hicks turn into labor, as well as, all the mums who have already given birth, is is possible to go into labor without losing a mucus plug, having bloody show, or your water breaking? Non of these things have happened to me yet and I am worried that it means I am not going into labor any time soon.

Thanks for any advice! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I have no idea what is going on.

• I went into labor with my water breaking suddenly.  I had no contractions or any indication that anything was going to happen.  I was shopping at the time and felt perfectly fine.  So things could happen for you at any time too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I felt sick the night before and off and on throughout the day LO was born. Around 10-11ish in the morning, I started getting BH. They weren't painful, but after a couple hours I noticed that they were regular so I started counting and they were 13 minutes apart. That's all that happened. DH talked me into going to the hospital because I felt sick, and I was 6 cm at 2:00. Point is, I would have never thought I was in labor had DH not made a big deal of it. So yes lol, it's possible to go into labor without any of those things happening. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got up to pee at 3 AM one morning and when I wiped I had bloody show. 15 minutes later my water broke. I never had a noticeable contraction (BH included) until I was in the elevator at the hospital (about 30 minutes after my water broke). Don't be discouraged! Just because you can't see/feel anything doesn't mean things aren't happening!
  • Just had my baby today: and I woke up with strong contractions. Mucous plug, bloody show and water breaking didn't happen until I was admitted and 6cm
  • The answer is yes. Until this most recent baby, I have never had bloody show or mucus plug evident - and only 2 of my 6 had my water break as a sign of labor.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With this baby, I was in hard active labor when I lost my mucous plug.  I never had a bloody show.  My water broke 10 minutes before I pushed him out.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"