March 2013 Moms

Is it bad?

Today I haven been feeling LO move constantly. She seems to be everywhere at once. But when I just went to pee I noticed a yellowish discharge with a touch of dark red through it. Any idea if I should be concerned?

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it bad?

• If you're having dark red in your discharge you need to call your OB right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would call, especially if you've been experiencing any cramping or tightness. Red bleeding and mucousy discharge can be serious.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would call.

• I just feel like such a whiny pregnant chick! It seems like I always have some fear or worry or symptom. This is my second child. One would think I would be better able to cope with pregnacy issues. *sigh* I guess I will call the on call Dr. Better safe than sorry!
  • Meh. Being whiney has nothing to do with doing the right thing. Your doc is your caretaker. You're supposed to call for stuff like this, not sit on your hands and wait.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dr just called back...she said to keep an eye on it for 24 hours and if it continues I will have to go to L&D to be checked out. In the meantime I am to put my feet up and hydrate. Gonna see how well that first part goes since Im still at work! Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"