December 2012 Moms

What's everyone up to?

Since the board has been kinda slow lately, I'm guessing I'm not the only exhausted one around? =) Lol anyway, baby Ivy and I are doing good, still BFing which is seriously a miracle since I didn't think I would make it past the first week. We have made it through a growth spurt, tummy aches, several diaper explosions and DH and I have both been peed on and pooped on. Ivy is learning to grab things, but still hasn't figured out how to let go. She also giggled for the first time today which completely melted me on the spot! 

How are all the other mommies and babies doing? And how are the mommas of the inside babies doing? Any recent bump pics? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What's everyone up to?

• I am doing really well. Connor is an easy baby,maybe because he's a boy but my girls were hellions from day one :). I managed to clean the house,shower and put make up on by 10 am so I am a pretty happy Momma.

I haven't been peed or pooped on yet but he has nailed Daddy a couple times,haha!

Now I am currently trying to decide what I want to eat tonight for dinner. I do know whatever it is I will be enjoying a Guinness with it. Beer

Hope everyone is doing well and has a nice weekend.

BTW...Elvinnoe, your daughter is SO cute!

imageimage

• Still have an inside baby. LO is due tomorrow but I'm scheduled for an induction wed evening. Should be at work right now but at yesterday's appt my ob said she didn't want me working anymore bc of my blood pressure so I'm sitting at home incredibly bored. She said she just wanted me resting until the baby comes so FI lectures me if I even try to walk the dog. I really hope she gets here soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • DH just went into work for a short meeting ... 3 mins from home. Made ashopping list for him. Am dreaming of yummy cookies as LO naps off her post nursing milk high. Am just snuggling her to me ... very warm and cozy. Had chicken noodle soup with sourdough bread for lunch, thanks to Costco. Just finished mug of warm apple juice.

Got out this am and was fitted for a nursing bra ... DH was great with our gal like usual and he got me 20ish mins to get fitted before she needed to be nursed. The new bra fits so much better than the illfitting one i had bought before delivery. So weird with size spans ... prepreg I was 32 or 34; the last bra i got was 42 and now 2 and half weeks post delivery am down to 34 or 36 ... and that is just the band size. Cups are way different story.

Time to go back to my romance novel :
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • still have an inside baby {due date is/was today} 

i think my patience would be in a better place if i didn't have a vbac clock ticking in my ear :( but it's there, it's loud and discouraging and causes random crying! DS1 has been amazing today - - which is saying alot, he is 2 and has been a terror lately but today, lots of kisses, behaving, cooperative and took a 3 hour nap! it's almost like he knows mommy is sad and anxious!

my house is immaculate, there is no dirty laundry to be found and we are just trying to keep MOVING....in hopes that DD2 will MOVE!

dr. appt monday with NST & BPP. until then, i just pray labor starts on its own. i have until next friday before a RCS is my reality.  

• LO is a great sleeper during the day, and she goes to bed fairly easy most of the time, but she has decided that 3am is party time- she wakes up, eats, and then refuses to go back to sleep...so we alternate who gets up with her since DH is off for 2 weeks. Other than that, we're doing ok...the Grandparents are crazy about her, and are kinda passively aggressively arguing over her (his parents called today and tried to convince us to ditch our original plan of my sister watching her when we both go back to work and to let him mom watch her instead, since she currently doesn't have a job), but we're trying to look at it in the light that she's lucky to have grandparents who love her so much and not as our parents trying to be PITAs.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Brooke Cassidy is 2 wks and 3 days old. She isnt sleeping by herself only ,only on my or hubby's chest but sleeps fine during day in her bassinet,crib or bouncy chair by herself. She is wanting to eat every 2 1/2 hrs and is 3 ounces under her birth weight or dr upped her food to 3 ozs now as they wanted her at her birth weight at 2 wks.  She is an angel and has everyone incluidng us in love with her. H :-)
  • Still waiting.  Six days overdue, but being induced on Monday if I don't go on my own before then.  I have been home all week and I am bored out of my mind, but trying to appreciate it because I know it won't last.
  • Faye, Mommy and Daddy are doing well over here..  DH and I are exhausted, and the whole  sleep when she sleeps thing is way easier said then done..  Im not necessarily tired when shes napping, or when i do try to nap when she is i cant seem to fall asleep. She is nursing like a champ.  Although at night she wants to go at it almost every hour.  Very frustrating for me since I'm not producing that quickly.  So we've  had to supplement with formula at night a few times..  I know its not a big deal, but it's like.. we've been working so hard and it feels  discouraging when  we have to do that..    She was 8/1 when born and 7/9 at discharge..  and still 7/9 at her appointment monday.   She's had lots of visitors (but not to many thank goodness..  we live on the  opposite side of the state..  people dont want to drive 2.5 hours to see us that badly..)and doesnt mind being passed around at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have gotten really lucky so far DD likes to sleep 4 hours straight at night which is such a difference from DS who was up every 90 min. Postpartum pain has been much more difficult this time around and my nipples hurt so bad which is so shocking because I Bfed DS for 18mo. I really thought they would be ok this time around. Just enjoying time with DH before he goes back to work especially since DS has been sick its been nice to have the extra help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"