April 2011 Moms

Merry Christmas, Ladies!

Here's some of the aftermath at our house...and DF has been putting together the play kitchen for over an hour now. 

Hope you're all having a great day with your families! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 

Re: Merry Christmas, Ladies!

• Merry Christmas! Here was our set up after Santa arrived.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Merry Christmas! And I'm so impressed with everyone that actually unpacked and set up their toys - brilliant. Never even crossed my mind to that.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Loading the player...
  • imagevilaro:
    Merry Christmas! And I'm so impressed with everyone that actually unpacked and set up their toys - brilliant. Never even crossed my mind to that.

I wouldn't have either. My parents wrapped everything when I was growing up, but DH's family did the set up on display thing. At first I was hesitant, but I love it!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• it's funny how different familes have different traditions! we were talking about this on Xmas day as well with all the inlaws and my family

our family always displayed Santa's gift unwrapped and set up...DH's always left the tree completely empty until Xmas morning when Santa would have gotten all the presents out and wrapped them all - they also got the best biggest present at the end...where as with our family we got santa's present first with our stockings before our parents got up! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"