June 2012 Moms

Anyone else Dizzy/Tingly?

Over the past 2 or 3 weeks, I have noticed that I am constantly getting a tingly sensation in my head...kind of like a head rush. I also get dizzy really easy.  It often happens when I've just been up or down the stairs, but it's happening right now and I've been sitting still at my computer for about 5 minutes. It's almost like I can feel my heart beating all the way up in my throat. I have no idea what this could be. Any ideas?

Re: Anyone else Dizzy/Tingly?

• When I was younger I had a lot of trouble with Hypoglycemia and it was really similar to what you have mentioned. I was over doing it while in school and not eating enough and I would get really dizzy and tingly in my head and neck until I ate something really sugary. Do you feel better after a snack or something to drink?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Or low blood pressure? I tend to have low BP and will get dizzy & almost start to black out if I stand up too fast.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My bp is usually fine, and it's not quite the same head rush as when I move too fast. It's also happening despite sugary drinks. lol I kind of wonder if it's from too much sugar sometimes! I have a feeling it's either blood sugar or fluid in my ears (except it makes my heart pound just a little...or I can feel my heartbeat more...I don't know). I just can't decide whether to try to make a dr's appointment. It's not so bad that I feel like I will pass out and I don't have any other symptoms that I can find.

• I'd go get checked out just to be safe. I heard somewhere that if it's something you'd take your kid to the dr for, you should take yourself : )
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"