December 2011 Moms
Options

Those with walkers

Were your LO's early crawlers too? How long between crawling and walking?

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
#1 born December 2011
TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
#2 born May 2013
TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
#3 born August 2015 
#4!!!!!!! due June 2017 

Re: Those with walkers

• Options

DS just truly started walking this past weekend. He has been taking steps for about a month, but decided he was ready to take off full speed this weekend.. lol

He's been crawling since somewhere around 7ish months. So there was almost 5 months between crawling and walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Josephine started crawling at 6 mos and walking at 10 mos. She is now so sure on her feet its crazy...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD started crawling at 8 months and walking at 11 months. She is super fast now! She's walking more than crawling now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My son started officially crawling in June and crawled for a very long time and moved to standing in August cruising in September and full out walking on my birthday in Oct.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    E started army crawling at 6 months, real crawling just before 8 months, and taking a few steps at a time at 11 months. Now at 12 months he's just starting to really take off.
        image  image

• Options
    Ds started crawling at 7.5 and walking at 9.5 (though not well until 10.5 or so)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • Options
    Miles started crawling at 7 mos (and 3 days!), took his first steps on Nov 6th, and was walking on Nov 22! Now he's a pro at walking and never crawls anymore!
  • Options
    Alex did it the other way around! He started to walk at 9 months and then the crawling came around 11 months. :-) 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

DD was not an early crawler (I think she was an avg time frame crawler).  But she went from army crawling to crawling to pulling up to cruising and standing alone to taking steps to full (and steady) walking in less than 2 months.  pulling up to walking was a month.  It was nuts.  She was walking (like more than a couple consecutive steps, consistently), at 10 months 2 days and within a week stopped crawling altogether.

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    My son was about 6 months when he started crawling, and 9 when he took his first steps. Today is his birthday and he walks everywhere :)
  • Options
    Nope, not my LO. Damien started crawling at eight months, and took his first steps at ten months. I really thought he was going to walk before he crawled, but he got some good crawling practice in there before he started walking everywhere. :)
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options
    LO started crawling early. He was one of the first ones on the board to crawl, so I was so excited when others started talking about walking. I thought for sure he would start walking early. But he didn't start taking real steps until around 10.5 or 11 months. He truly started walking steadily about a couple weeks before his first birthday. So it was around 6 months from crawling to walking. He was crawling awesome and would stand alone, cruise holding onto things, and try to walk, but it just didn't happen as quickly as I figured it would. He's now walking great and super fast everywhere and rarely falls!
  • Options
    He was an early crawler.  Started just before 6 months.  Sat unassisted just before 6 months also.  Started walking, or taking is first steps at 9 1/2 months.  The bumps and bruises are still there tho, I swear he just runs, doesn't pay attention.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"