September 2011 Moms

naked time fail.

DD has been hating her changing table for the past week or so, so last night I attempted to get her ready for bed on the floor while she was playing. 

She let me get her diaper off and to wipe her clean, but then she was off to celebrate naked time before I could get her bedtime diaper on.  So I just let her go, figuring a little naked time would be fine (she walks to the bathroom for her bath naked every other night and does fine, so I figured this would be fine too).  Fail.  She went straight to her push/ride dinosaur (which she has taken to sitting on like its a bench), sat down and peed.  I said "Ohhhhh, Tatum, no!  Don't do pee pee on that!"  She laughed her head off and said  "pee pee?  pee pee.  pee pee." the whole time I was cleaning her up.  At least the dinosaur was sitting on the wood floor, and not on the rug, so it was easy enough to clean up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: naked time fail.

• Haha! This is a cute story!!

I think I may have had a college roommate that did this very thing at 19 years old! I guess some girls never grow out of peeing on dinosaurs!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ha!  At least it was just pee, and easy to clean up :)

FWIW - any time J has a little bit of nakey time after a bath, without fail, he pees on his carpet.  Now I just follow him around with a towel to catch it lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hehehe :

We do naked time with DD every night after bath. She loves to climb in and out of her potty but almost always pees on the floor. Needless to say my shampooer has gotten a work out lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"