March 2012 Moms

I promise I won't beat this dead horse, but...

It is so hard to get used to another BMB. 

There seems to be 3 groups: 

1.) Loud mouth bullies.

2.) The MUD people.

3.) The sane folks who don't post much because of the other 2 groups. 

So happy to have here to come after and feel sane again.

I'm also kind of sick of the "so bloat/gassy/tired/sick" posts. Ummm... what exactly did you think you were signing up for when you decided to get PG? 

I know, I know, I should just not go over there, but I hope it will get better.

Re: I promise I won't beat this dead horse, but...

• Agreed. My board is pretty boring though bc everyone is on a FB group there too. The theme recently has been "preterm labor" and "Braxton hicks", oh and "I gained 35 lbs already and think I should go on a diet".
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBellaOso:

It is so hard to get used to another BMB. 

There seems to be 3 groups: 

1.) Loud mouth bullies.

2.) The MUD people.

3.) The sane folks who don't post much because of the other 2 groups. 

So happy to have here to come after and feel sane again.

I'm also kind of sick of the "so bloat/gassy/tired/sick" posts. Ummm... what exactly did you think you were signing up for when you decided to get PG? 

I know, I know, I should just not go over there, but I hope it will get better.

^^This is exactly why Idk that I could join another BMB if we have more...  I don't know how the STM+ do it.  I think I'd get everyone to hate me because I'd probably post all the time irritated at the stupidness or sound like a know-it-all...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They don't just hang out on those boards. They hang out all over :( Its like you go there thinking you will see something that pertains to you, some glimmer of hope for humanity, and then, bam, you are brought back down to earth. Thank you, March 2012, for being a haven in the storm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageacaudill75:
    They don't just hang out on those boards. They hang out all over :( Its like you go there thinking you will see something that pertains to you, some glimmer of hope for humanity, and then, bam, you are brought back down to earth. Thank you, March 2012, for being a haven in the storm.

Right? This really is just THE NICEST freakin' board. I realize some feel it is "boring" but I appreciate the low traffic so I can keep up with every story and the low drama makes this such a nice place.

I am trying to be optimistic and just ignore the 10th "I ate cold cuts and drank a beer when I was 4 days pregnant - is my baby going to come out with 6 eyes and a beard now?" posts and look for the kind and gentle folks. 

Regardless, I will look for any fun crazy people posts to link to... you know, because who doesn't love a good train wreck? 

• imageBellaOso:

imageacaudill75:
    They don't just hang out on those boards. They hang out all over :( Its like you go there thinking you will see something that pertains to you, some glimmer of hope for humanity, and then, bam, you are brought back down to earth. Thank you, March 2012, for being a haven in the storm.

Right? This really is just THE NICEST freakin' board. I realize some feel it is "boring" but I appreciate the low traffic so I can keep up with every story and the low drama makes this such a nice place.

I am trying to be optimistic and just ignore the 10th "I ate cold cuts and drank a beer when I was 4 days pregnant - is my baby going to come out with 6 eyes and a beard now?" posts and look for the kind and gentle folks. 

Regardless, I will look for any fun crazy people posts to link to... you know, because who doesn't love a good train wreck? 

oh, please do! Those are my favorite entertainment! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"