Colorado Babies
Options

Daycare and Pedi recs in Lakewood

Hi CO Mamas!

We are relocating to Denver and are looking at the Lakewood area as I will be commuting to downtown. Does anyone have recommendations for child care or pediatricians in this area?

Or another area that would be commutable?

TIA!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Daycare and Pedi recs in Lakewood

• Options

I guess it depends on where in Lakewood you're looking.  Center or in home?  Downtown also has daycare's that might be worth checking out.  Sorry, not totally useful!

I've heard great things about Denver West Pediatrics.

• Options
    Thanks! DD2 has her 4mo appt booked at Denver West Pediatrics.

We are looking to find an apartment near the Belmar shopping area. Not really sure about daycare yet. We did in homes with DD1 but now that she's older we are thinking she might do better in a center. I only have a week in the area before I start work so I hope we find it then!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little one goes to Family Flex in downtown Denver (10th and Broadway). They are open 7-7 and are very flexible! The teachers are top-notch if you're looking for high-quality care...
  • Options

imagenels4575:
    My little one goes to Family Flex in downtown Denver (10th and Broadway). They are open 7-7 and are very flexible! The teachers are top-notch if you're looking for high-quality care...

thank you for responding! looks like they might be out of my price range for 2. good to know they are there! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"