Blended Families
Options

Must be the season

We got SD a lot of Christmas Eve, all of Christmas Day and half of yesterday.  Technically we should have had all of CE and half CD, none of yesterday but I actually worked things out with BM so DH got to take SD to dinner at his parents.  And I posted a question for a friend about dropping off at daycare at 7:30 or noon and ended up telling them that it should be noon.  They talked to BM and said they did not want child to get in trouble for not sleeping at daycare (we had a Christmas breakfast with them so he was going to be super hyper) so she ended up letting them keep him until 5 when she got off work. Yay for flexible BMs!!!!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Must be the season

• Options
    Its so much easier when everyone is flexible, isnt it! This past year has been so easy going, I am waiting for the fallout. Hopefully it stays that way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    Its so much easier when everyone is flexible, isnt it! This past year has been so easy going, I am waiting for the fallout. Hopefully it stays that way!

Oh the lovely fall out. You know it will happen, you just don't know when. This is why I have BD agree to things in writing and in advance. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"