Late Term and Child Loss

sad moment (ticker warning)

For some reason I felt like checking out my old BMB today.  One of the first posts was a "tooth count check in".  It just made me think about all of the milestones my little boy should be hitting now.  It's hard for me to imagine that he would be getting a mouthful of teeth since he'll forever be a newborn in my eyes.  Just a sad moment I guess.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: sad moment (ticker warning)

• ((Hugs)).  I find myself checking my old BMB too and my heart sinks every time.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• ((hugs)) I haven't checked my bmb, I know it would just hurt too much.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Loading the player...
  • About four months after my loss I started stalking my bmb. It hurt a lot, but I was fascinated by how big the babies were getting, and what milestones they were hitting. I was also looking to see if anyone was pregnant again yet, I convinced myself that if some of those moms were pregnant again so soon, it would be ok for me to try again. How that makes any sense, I don't know. I don't go back there anymore.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • ((Hugs))

I often check my BMB but lately it's been getting harder. I liked to see where Bradley should be. What made me stop was all the threads of people complaining about fussy babies, or making big deals out of very little drama. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"