June 2011 Moms

Pregnant Mommies Check In

Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 47 of us total!  

Any December moms have their babies yet?? 

December 2012
Julie22b - team blue
sflash44 - team pink
LaceFace14
Diver0214 - team pink
magnoliablossom00 - team pink

January 2013
ShandaB- team blue
wootownlady - team blue
courtneybrooke921- team blue
Magenta728 - team blue

February 2013
izzyjenni - team pink
secondaryPULSE
tulipblossom - team blue
beanersmommy- team blue
walter7878- team pink

March 2013
EricaD777
JSanFran - team green
ishka338
Dania&Dustin
pray4amiracle
Andrea52408- team blue
ann_jeremiah- team blue
taylorfriend
smurf605 - team green
lacylee - team green

April 2013
Debbie0580
JuneBugsMommy- team pink

May 2013
kpaivel
aanchor
MommaG123
Joyfullnoise
JavaVino910
MrsHurricain6610 

June2013
jessiegirl10.18 
newmommat33 
ihearttab 
MLF135
amypogg6 
NatT82 
glezie83 
ickle_monkey 

July 2013
CarlaandJames 
KKinATX 
julbeejulz 

August 2013
aztoid2006
MommaA117 
klovesp95 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Pregnant Mommies Check In

• A/S is Thursday!!  So excited to see baby and hopefully hear all is healthy.

We're telling the rest of the family this weekend and then announcing to FB/the world after that. :)

• Our A/S is Thursday, too! 3pm EST. Hoping and praying we both hear healthy news.

You are team green, right? We are finding out. I'm feeling like it's a girl, but we'll see. I was wrong last time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJavaVino910:

Our A/S is Thursday, too! 3pm EST. Hoping and praying we both hear healthy news.

You are team green, right? We are finding out. I'm feeling like it's a girl, but we'll see. I was wrong last time!

Our is 1pm, so 2EST. :)  So excited.  We are team green but I think it's another girl too!  I thought last one was a boy and I was wrong then too! lol 

• 20 weeks today. Our A/S is tomorrow! Hoping everything goes well and that we have a healthy baby in there!

We are also on Team Finding Out, so as long as baby cooperates, we'll know tomorrow what we're having!
  • I'm far whinier this time around. 26 Weeks and I can hardly breath, I feel like LO is trying to push his way out of my side... I feel hungry, but can't eat much, my belly just feels heavy, achey hips... I take a bath almost every night to relax. I feel like last pregnancy I operated like I wasn't pregnant. This time, I'm a mess. I'm worried about if its worse with each pregnancy. :

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• 37 weeks today - full term and thrilled to be here. I"m working right up until I give birth, but two four day weekends will help fill that time a little.  I have a gut instinct that L&D is going to be very similiar to my first - when I had NO signs on impending labor, and then my water broke, and I had to be induced. My pregnancy and feelings right now really lead me to believe it will be the same story. As long as I get a healthy baby at the end, that's all that matters. My sweet almost 19 month old is challenging right now- testing me on everything - so let's hope she handles this change better than I expect. Fingers crossed!
  • Lots of anatomy scans this week!  Fun Fun!!  Can't wait to hear the news!

I had my second beta today 12dp5dt= 2080.  It tripled since Sunday's which was 625 at 10d5dt.  We're thinking there are two in there, though we'll wait for first ultrasound next week to confirm :)  

Hope all you mamas are feeling good!

• 35 weeks, 2 days.... VERY READY!!!! :) 

Nursery is basically complete (other then a lamp and an area rug).

C-Section scheduled for 39 weeks so I feel like I'm 3 1/2 weeks away!!

Ultrasound yesterday - baby weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces!! wowza! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Hey Mama, you can remove me from the August list. :)
    sam & arlo 

• So it's been forever since I've posted with life and an 18 month old I hardly have any time to shower let alone play on the bump, sadly.  However, I am excited to tell all of you ladies that we are expecting again!!  Big Smile We are just newly pregnant, I'm 6 weeks along today.  We're due Aug. 2013 and are overjoyed!  Hope to find more time to chat and check in more!  I needed to tell someone!!
  • Just got back from L&D! LO was born on 12/18/12. She weighed 8lbs, 3oz, and is 21.5in long. (LO1 was 8lbs, 1oz, 21in, so very similar.) Epi actually worked this time (yay!!!) and I had a really easy labor experience with barely a level 1 tear. I only pushed for 5 minutes! I am not having any issues with incontinence or excessive bleeding, like I did for LO1. They even let us leave the hospital after 36 hours b/c I was doing so great!

After all of my name game badgering, we decided on Lydia. We are so in love! LO1 seems to be doing well with her, but it is only our first night home. Will post on FB group soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelovelovelovelovelove:
    Hey Mama, you can remove me from the August list. :)

So sorry for your loss! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemagnoliablossom00:

Just got back from L&D! LO was born on 12/18/12. She weighed 8lbs, 3oz, and is 21.5in long. (LO1 was 8lbs, 1oz, 21in, so very similar.) Epi actually worked this time (yay!!!) and I had a really easy labor experience with barely a level 1 tear. I only pushed for 5 minutes! I am not having any issues with incontinence or excessive bleeding, like I did for LO1. They even let us leave the hospital after 36 hours b/c I was doing so great!

After all of my name game badgering, we decided on Lydia. We are so in love! LO1 seems to be doing well with her, but it is only our first night home. Will post on FB group soon!

Yeah!! Congrats on your healthy baby girl!!! I'm happy that this Labor/Delivery went smoother for you. Can't wait to see pictures!

• I am so late with this, sorry!  We had our A/S last week and we are having another BOY!!!  Unfortunately they found some "abnormalities" and I have to go back on the 28th for a high resolution ultrasound and meet with a genetic counselor.  I am trying to keep optimistic about it though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats magnolia!

aanchor - I hope everything turns out fine.  Keep us posted.

• imageann_jeremiah:
    I'm far whinier this time around. 26 Weeks and I can hardly breath, I feel like LO is trying to push his way out of my side... I feel hungry, but can't eat much, my belly just feels heavy, achey hips... I take a bath almost every night to relax. I feel like last pregnancy I operated like I wasn't pregnant. This time, I'm a mess. I'm worried about if its worse with each pregnancy.
    This sounds like me. Except only 24 weeks and replace not being able to breathe with heartburn. It feels much more difficult this time with chasing a toddler.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will hesitantly add myself to August.  I had two positive tests last week and my betas were good Friday but I had spotting for 2 days.  I had another blood test today so fingers crossed I get good news tomorrow! 

ETA:  congrats Magnolia! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"