April 2012 Moms

C-section mamas, how's your scar?

Mine is smaller than I expected, but it's still reddish and raised. I'm curious to see how it'll turn out, and wondering if I should get some kind of scar cream, which I've never used. Not that I'm not proud of my battle scar :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: C-section mamas, how's your scar?

• Still there.. Between stretch marks, twin skin and c/s scar it is a sight lol. I haven't been using scar cream either.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It's pink and raised, like a thick cord.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine's pink and raised but thin. There's a small patch in the middle that isn't really pink or raised sort of like the dr gave me two cuts and left the middle attached as a personal challenge. The rest of my stomach looks so horrible from this pregnancy that the scar is nothing. 

• mine is very thin and not too noticeable. I've been doing scar revision massage to myself since very early on. I did this after having my son as well and both times have had great results.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My scar is very thin and not very noticeable. I am actually surprised. It just looks like another stretch mark. I do have some shooting pains every now and then but no big deal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Pretty thin and not very noticeable.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBees Everywhere:
    Mine's pink and raised but thin. There's a small patch in the middle that isn't really pink or raised sort of like the dr gave me two cuts and left the middle attached as a personal challenge. The rest of my stomach looks so horrible from this pregnancy that the scar is nothing. 

Same here - and sometimes it gets very itchy....

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"