New Jersey Babies
Options

OBGYN recs that deliver with St Peter's

My current practice delivers with Princeton Hospital and I'm considering changing. Any rec's for Dr's that deliver at St Peter's that aren't Brunswick Hills or EB OBGYN? I'm looking for a practice that has midwives preferably.
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: OBGYN recs that deliver with St Peter's

• Options

Hi,

Unfortunately, there are not any practices with midwives working out of St. Peter's.  If you want to stick with St. Peter's and are seeking someone who is supportive of natural childbirth (I am assuming since you mentioned midwives) I would recommend Dr. Beiter.  Good luck to you in finding a perfect match. 

Carolyn

• Options
    My OB is not part of a group and he delivers at St. Peters. His practice is in North Plainfield. I LOVE him. His name is Dr. Robert Beim.
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate to say this but isn't N. Plainfield a pretty rough area? Also- I read that he has a terrible receptionist. Do you ever have trouble with scheduling appointments and that sort? That's the biggest issue I'm having at my current practice. TIA!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I use Brunswick Hills and I love them.  I've had good experiences with all the doctors there but Dr. Cernadas was the one who ended up delivering my daughter.
  • Options
    I TRIED to find a dr that would deliver at St Peters, but I'm officially leaving OBGYN of EB and switching to a Freehold dr that delivers at Jersey Shore.  I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find someone competent! I contemplated switching to Brunswick Hills but the reviews online are scathing and it was a turn off.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    I use Dr. Beim as well! I love him too! I have not had any problems with his receptionist and he calls you back pretty quick if you have to use the service. I grew up in NP and you are mistaking NP for Plainfield where is can be rough.
  • Options
    I use Bruswick Hills I never had a problem always very nice.
  • Options
    i just made my first appointment with OBGYN of EB and am interested in knowing why your experience was so bad?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"