LGBT Parenting

No More Sucking It In

I know they say that in general second pregnancies start to show sooner than firsts but I was hoping to suck it in for at least another week or two.  Nope, that's not happening.  My one coworker who already knows about the pregnancy told me yesterday that if she didn't know she'd ask me because now she can tell.  Oh well. Others can guess and assume all they want, I'm still going to wait until after Christmas to tell my work so that my family hears about it first.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No More Sucking It In

• This is my first pregnancy and I already can't suck it in.  I have already had a friend tell me that it's obvious to her too.  I wasn't expecting it to be obvious this early, but it is...  Mind you, I'm not a skinny girl to begin with so anything adding to it is very noticeable.
    *BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • I am now almost 14 weeks, and I'm in maternity jeans. I fit into my normal ones, but the buttons really hurt when I sit down. I say embrace the bump - even though right now it looks more like I had too many curries than I am with child :D
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Loading the player...
  • I am so outta the loop CONGRATS  TwoTrue. 
    - 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • imagethemommymonster:
    Yes

Big Smile 

• imageclairmeij:
    I am now almost 14 weeks, and I'm in maternity jeans. I fit into my normal ones, but the buttons really hurt when I sit down. I say embrace the bump even though right now it looks more like I had too many curries than I am with child :D

I agree embrace the bump and the comfort of maternity clothes.

I am 14 weeks along and didn't start off as a skinny girl. So no one has really said anything but I noticed that pants added too much pressure when I sat down. My wife urged me to buy maternity pants. Changed my life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"