Philadelphia Babies

Baby shower location Collegeville area

Hey guys, Im looking for a good place to have my baby shower in the Collegeville area... any ideas for a place that holds about 50-60 people and that you can bring your own food in?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby shower location Collegeville area

• When is it?
  • feb 9th
  • Loading the player...
  • The only place I can think of is Ursinus that may allow you to bring in food. I have no idea if that's a possibility. Otherwise someplace like the fire station hall.
  • I have ideas of places but none that will allow you to bring your own food in.  Would you be willing to pay for food at the place?  Or maybe have it a house where you can bring your own food in?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had mine at the Hampton Inn in Oaks. The host rented one of the "meeting/function"  rooms. We were allowed to bring in our own food. They also made coffee and provided all the sugar/creamer for dessert time.

https://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/events/index.html

This might be an option? It's only about 10 minutes maybe even less from collegeville.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Try Shearers Bed and Breakfast in Linfield. Its close to collegeville!

And if you end up needed birth annoucements check me out www.2jphotography.zenfolio.com

• Good Morning, I know its not "collegeville" but in royersford there is a place called "the barn at providence forge" Its really cute, has a big kitchen area. There is a facebook page for them as well. Ive been to birthday's and showers there. Hope you find something beautiful and congrats!
  • I had mine at Franklin Commons in Phoenixville, and it was great!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"