March 2012 Moms

Bath

What type of bath are you using for Lo these days?
Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Bath

• DS2 has been in the regular bathtub with a plastic mat stuck to the bottom of the tub for probably 3 months now.  He loves playing and splashing around.
  • We're still using the whale tub but we took the seat part out so he just sits flat on the bottom. We really need to move to the regular tub since he loves to splash now and makes a huge mess, but bending over the tub like that is going to kill my back.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerocknrollfriend:
    We're still using the whale tub but we took the seat part out so he just sits flat on the bottom. We really need to move to the regular tub since he loves to splash now and makes a huge mess, but bending over the tub like that is going to kill my back.

This. We have the whale in the big tub.
  • Kelsey pulled herself up and tried to nosedive out of her baby tub about a month ago, so she's just in the regular tub now.  She's so chunky we can't put much water in because she's so buoyant her bottom half tries to float out from under her.  It's pretty adorable but a pain
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just the regular tub. She was getting too long for the plastic dishwashing bin I had been using. I just stick a washcloth between her and the nonslip mat as it hurts her bum. She loves the big tub. Way easier to splash around.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• We moved to the regular bath tub about 2 weeks ago when the plug/seal on our baby tub broke.  DS loves it!  More room to splash around, he kinda scoots around on his bottom to chase his toys, etc.  

The part that makes me nervous is that he keeps trying to stand (I'm terrified that he's going to slip and fall), but we sit him back down and tell him "no standing in the bath".  

Anyway, it's much easier than the baby tub.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"