Indiana Babies

Bloomington

I'm newly expecting and I was wondering if anyone on here from Btown could recommend a good OBGYN. I currently have an appointment with Aegis Women's health on Tapp Rd but I already spoke to one of their nurses on the phone and she sounded like an idiot. So now I'm not sure if I want to go there at all!

Re: Bloomington

• I know this is obviously late, but I just found this post! I actually just switched from Aegis to Southern Indiana Physicians for Women. I was at Aegis through 23 weeks and it was the WORST experience. I only saw three of the four doctors there (Stafford was great, Wood not so hot and Cook was atrocious!!!!). I had A LOT of issues with them and finally decided to switch based on recs I received from local friends on Facebook. I go for my first appt at SIPW next Friday. I can't wait!! 
  • SIPW is what has been recommended to by everyone I have talked to as well (on 2nd St.). I am newly expecting as well and have my first appt. with Dr. Watters in early January. Also, the administrative staff at SIPW are very knowledgeable and helpful. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with Southern Indiana Physicians for Women. I've seen Stowell, Leis, and the nurse practitioner so far. Everyone is wonderful there and they spend alot of time with you. Highly recommended!
    photo df66db4a-fa98-43a8-9785-a437ac2b779f_zpsbd91495c.jpg
  • imageamaburch:
    I am with Southern Indiana Physicians for Women. I've seen Stowell, Leis, and thenbsp;nurse practitioner so far. Everyone is wonderful there and they spend alot of time with you. Highly recommended!

This! Or dr. Crooke he is great I would go to him if he was still in my ins. Network.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"