Preemies
Options

No Cereal?

If you didn't do cereal for you baby - what did you introduce first? And what did you use as a guideline? I think we are still a month or so away from this but I would like to do research before that day comes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No Cereal?

• Options
    We waited until 6m adjusted and went straight to BLW. In the past week they have tried cucumber, avocado, banana, peaches, green beans, and prunes.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options

We followed normal introduction guidelines and started with veggies, then moved to fruits.

I mostly used the lists here and checked with our pedi to be sure

https://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/first-baby-food.html

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We waited until 6 months to start solids and mainly give finger foods.  Daycare wasn't comfortable offering finger foods when she was so young so she gets a puree and oatmeal there but at home it is pretty much all finger foods.  Just in the past week I have really seen her take off with getting food to her mouth, chewing and swallowing.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"