Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Leaving kids with dad...

I signed up for a dance/exercise class and went to it for the first time last night. It was amazing! I loved being around other women, and being without my kids for an hour (which almost never happens, even when I have to use the bathroom). It was amazing to get some exercise, and to have some fun!

When I came home, I found that 3yo SS had been a bit of a headache. As much as I hate to admit it, I was happy when I heard that.  Almost like "ha, about time you had to deal with your own kids by yourself".  

Please tell me other mama's get that thought every once in a while.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Leaving kids with dad...

• Options
    I get that thought everytime i leave them with him.  I truly think he has no idea what it's like.  Whenever I come back to hear... omg, why won't she stay still for a diaper change... why won't she just eat her meal without grabing my spoon, why won't DS just listen when I say no... it puts a little smile on my face :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep! Although my DH is at home with them all day one day per week so he's used to it, on those days he's usually exhausted and annoyed by the end. 
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Phew!

Ok, thank goodness. 

I was starting to feel like a super b*tch.. 

although I should probably try to tone down my reaction a little, since it's leading to some resentment...

• Options
    Oh, am I ever happy when I come home and DH is looks like he has been put through the ringer. To take it one step further, my house always looks like a tornado hit it, no dishes have been washed, and he always has cheerios stuck in his hair. The thought of him crying in misery while I am gone is what keeps me going when I have to clean the mess of the two girls being "alone" with Daddy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's my favorite  ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"