June 2012 Moms

2 front teeth!!

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth is playing in my head! DS has 2 front teeth budding simultaneously...I can't believe he has teeth...He's growing so fast!  Anyone else notice LO's budding teeth?

Re: 2 front teeth!!

• We're getting super close to cutting the top left tooth. I was really expecting a bottom to cut first but I can see the top one coming through. I think it might actually cut tomorrow or christmas. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yay that's exciting! DD has her two bottom teeth. They popped out about 6 weeks ago. They are sharp! She's bitten me a few times while feeding, which is not fun Tongue Tied 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestepper1725:
    yay that's exciting! DD has her two bottom teeth. They popped out about 6 weeks ago. They are sharp! She's bitten me a few times while feeding, which is not funnbsp;Tongue Tiednbsp;

DS has his 2 bottom teeth too and has also bitten me a few times! Those suckers are sharp!
  • imageGismo123:
    imagestepper1725:
    yay that's exciting! DD has her two bottom teeth. They popped out about 6 weeks ago. They are sharp! She's bitten me a few times while feeding, which is not funnbsp;Tongue Tiednbsp;

DS has his 2 bottom teeth too and has also bitten me a few times! Those suckers are sharp!

This for us too...she has her two bottom teeth. I'm thinking she's cutting her top right tooth as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No sign of teeth yet here, even though he drools to beat a bulldog.

• Aw our LOs are growing so fast! My DS has his two bottom teeth already too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have 2 bottom teeth over here!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagestepper1725:
    yay that's exciting! DD has her two bottom teeth. They popped out about 6 weeks ago. They are sharp! She's bitten me a few times while feeding, which is not fun Tongue Tied 
    yikes!! This is what I'm afraid of...DS has two front top teeth! :)
  • imagedrbethc:
    imagestepper1725:
    yay that's exciting! DD has her two bottom teeth. They popped out about 6 weeks ago. They are sharp! She's bitten me a few times while feeding, which is not fun Tongue Tied 
    yikes!! This is what I'm afraid of...DS has two front top teeth! :)

The first couple of times it looked like she was just trying it out to see what would happen. She looked at me and just sort of grazed her teeth. I just took her off and said "No" and she laughed. More recently, she's just bitten when I nursed her after she ate some solids, so I think she was just forgetting to nurse instead of chew. Learned my lesson to nurse first, then feed solids!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"